Leadership, executive & business coaching & training
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive: and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour and some style. “
Could you benefit from working with a coach who will hold you accountable and support and challenge you to achieve your potential?
I am an experienced, qualified executive and business coach. I work with individuals, SMEs and organisations (UK & Welsh government, sustainability, energy, finance, recruitment, property, marketing & creative, retail, legal in the private, public & third sectors.)
Working with a coach provides a sounding board, a critical friend who enables you to work through what works, what doesn’t and create a clear plan. Coaching acts as a catalyst that gets you thinking differently and from a different perspective, challenging long held, unhelpful beliefs and patterns which will be holding you and your business back. It works brilliantly for personal, professional and business growth and development.
Whether it’s for developing professionally, your business or people, coaching is a proven method for changing behaviours that lasts.
The coaching process is fascinating and hugely rewarding and I work hard to make it enjoyable! Through the use of considered questions and the use of thoroughly researched tools and models, we will find ways that work for you to establish new behaviours that will move you forward successfully.
I work in Bristol, the South West and London and am happy to arrange Skype coaching sessions.
Would you like to know what clients say? Read coaching testimonials here.
Read about the logistics of coaching here.
I am a member of and adhere to the European Coaching and Mentoring Council’s code of ethics. I am a member of a supervision group and attend regular training and CPD events.
If you’d like to discuss how you, your business or organisation could benefit from coaching, please email or call 07785 996917.
Training & workshops
I design creative, interesting, original material that creates and embeds changes to behaviour and thinking that last back in the workplace. All the material is derived from real life situations and the experiences of people I’ve worked with. I am a certified resilience practitioner and have studied positive psychology and use this knowledge in the training.
I have run courses for businesses, consultancies and public sector organisations. I am currently working with Academi Wales, the Welsh Government’s training arm, to deliver masterclasses on listening skills for leaders in the public sector.
- MANTRA – managing well – enhancing people management skills and reducing stress for managers & increasing wellbeing. Instead of considering superficial management, this course is designed to address the obstacles that get in the way of managing effectively.
- “Hear! hear – getting good at listening”- Developing effective and deeper listening skills to establish greater rapport
- Clear communication – strong communication skills are pivotal to establishing strong relationships.
- Creative thinking – our work patterns often don’t allow for any original thinking. Taking time to look at things differently and create space for innovation can transform business and organisations.
- Resilience boost – strategies for your teams to take the knocks & find ways to learn and move on.
- Clarity day – to ensure your team is clear on purpose – theirs and the organisation’s.
- Coaching skills – improve listening skills, identify goals and planning, gaining perspectives
- Back to basics – establishing civility in the workplace
Delivered in a facilitative, coaching style, courses are designed to work with the knowledge in the room and encourages the sharing of individual experiences and best practice, which in turns promotes engagement and buy in.
Please click here to see more information on courses.
Contact me to discuss a coaching or training programme. All my work is confidential and as a professionally trained and accredited coach, I am a member of a coaching supervision group, adhere to the European Mentoring and Coaching Council code of ethics and am fully insured. I ensure I keep up with developments in the theory and application of coaching through CPD, as required by the EMCC.
If you’d like to read more about me click here
If you’d like to know more about what I do, click here.